Action Briefs and other resources to assist you in taking action.
(We will be continually updating this page. If you have anything that should be here, send it to us via iypf [at] iypf [dot] org. or leave a comment!)
- Fashion Consumption OTHERWISE Action Brief
- YouthXchange Sustainable Fashion Fact Sheet
- Mobile Phone OTHERWISE Action Brief
- Skip Dipping OTHERWISE Action Brief
- Simple and easy Ecological Footprint Analysis that you can use with your friends, family and colleagues – download the EFA Activity
- ActNow guide for recylcing your mobile phones
- Clothing Exchange & My Sisters Wardrobe online
- A resource developed by the Canadian Centre for Pollution Prevention (C2P2) on consuming differently
- How to set up your own worm farm and other basic environmenal information on a range of topics including pesticides, water, air, waste from the NSW EPA
- I Will If You Will – a groundbreaking and insightful report on achieving a one planet economy in the UK, with illustrative learnings for Australia
- A podcast by Catapult reporter Rebecca Martin on the emergence of the ‘green consumer’ and the related ‘green’ industry
- A collection of advice on living more sustainability from Natural Strategies
- A personal Kyoto protocol for you to sign – and to get your friends and family to sign – and commit to reduce your personal carbon emissions.
- Debunking the arguments against carbon trading in Australia – a fact sheet